Skip to content

Happy St. Patricks Day

Off Topic
  • Happy St Patricks Day!

    A toast to those who love us.
    And to those who don't, may the Lord turn their hearts.
    And if He won't turn their hearts,
    Let Him turn their ankles, so we may know them by their limp.
    Slainte!

Suggested Topics

  • Happy 2020!!

    Off Topic
    6
    2 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    AlexA
    Happy new year!
  • Happy Friday!

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Excellent, Mr. Nobarkus! Thank you. :D
  • Happy Chanukah!!

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    M
    Happy Hanukkah to you all also. (it's after sundown so I'm safe posting -{trying to be funny}). Glad to see there are other's who are owned by a Basenji (or two, or more) that have a Jewish flavor in their life.
  • Happy Thanksgiving

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    -ClarEmmKai--
    I finally saw Base and Indi!!! Emm's so jealous. =) I was walking with Kairoe on the last stretch of it and then a guy yelled out from the parking lot, "Is that Kairoe?" I'm like.. "Yeah?" He goes back in the car and then two basenjis came out! I couldn't believe it! Base is huge! And they growled at each other. Indi was cute and calm.
  • One of those days

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    Thankfully you kept your sense of humor intact! I'm sure it's all smooth sailing after all of that!
  • Happy Dance

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    ChaseandZahrasmomC
    Way To Go!!!!