Skip to content

Kamar pics and recall videos

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Kamar playing videoes.

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    Oh, my. makes me want a b puppy
  • Pics from show

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    irenaI
    Thanks :).
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    @Kipawa: I love the licking/kiss picture. You can tell your basenji's almost think of Ryan as "their property". Great coursing photos - once your b's catch the lure, what is the look on their face? Is it like "darn it, I thought I was chasing a rabbit", or is just having the lure good enough for them. Sending you some nice hot tea and unpollinated fresh air. Hope you are feeling better soon. The only thing they think is: GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT :D
  • Some sunday pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    @ibi_n_sane: nice pics :D Hailey reallyt is Kas his girl isnt she? :D :rolleyes: pfff… Yes thats so true... I almost have to give back my ring (so he can pass it to Hailey hahaha)
  • Video of Dallas

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    @tanza: You will be surprised how well the crate buddies make it though puppyhood… but I would always get mine out of the crate before they started to chew...ggg And he is not really getting more teeth, just seems that way and those nasty fangs are the last to go... and yes, that is what people at work used to do to me.... I would tell them, just like caring for over grown rose bushes... Hahaha. When I said that to my coworker she responded with "well it looks like a rose bush attacked you!!!" :p I wouldn't trade it for anything though!
  • Jack's Dog Park Fun Video and Pics!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    @Tayda_Lenny: Heres some from our trip yesterday. Dang it i cant seem to get them to show?? cant see them…darn it:confused: