Skip to content

4 month check up for the Beanie Babies

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Newsom updates! (4 months!)

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    He is getting big.
  • Ayo at 4 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    dmeyD
    Thanks, yes he was curious about the camera..
  • Pictures of Otis-4 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Lazy Babies

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    NatalplumN
    Oh gosh No! No puppies, they are more like brother and sister and besides they are both fixed.
  • My New Baby

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    BarklessdogB
    I do most of the dog walking, winter almost always just me. I could not handle three on a walk! I agree a male & female is perfect. I would still love to own a brindle and a black & white, maybe the next pair. I also agree I dont see myself ever being basenjiless.
  • Baby Daisy

    Show Off Your Dog
    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    24k Views
    DukeD
    @tanza: Of course it is very possible that it was a Lab/Beagle cross…. that sired the pups Wow! That would make a cute dog! Abby must have been smitten with him. :D :D