Footy star

Foxy Loxy

What's this ?

Helping in the garden

What have you been eating Malaika ?

Crocodile Dogs

How cheeky does he look ?

Dog tired

• Such a serious boy! Love the bottom photo, very cute:)

• I can’t wait to be taking these types of photos of my puppy I’m getting Saturday.

• What gorgeous pictures to look at to start my day! Thank you so much for sharing them. I love Kwame's collar - very appropriate for a young pup! They certainly look like they are the best of friends. Your 'crocodile' picture is what I call 'sharky' here.

• @etzbseder:

I can?t wait to be taking these types of photos of my puppy I?m getting Saturday.

Hard to wait out that last bit, right? I remember basically vibrating the whole week before. I really look forward to seeing pictures of your new puppy. Make sure to take lots, because they sure grow fast.

• @etzbseder:

I can?t wait to be taking these types of photos of my puppy I?m getting Saturday.

Yes be s :)ure to take lots of pics and share them

• Gorgeous photos, once again. Love the last one especially. SOOO sweet. I also love Kwame's "spot" on his neck.

• Very cute family of b's you have.

• Wonderful pics! I just love the last one ad the "Boo" one :D.:D They are so funny, aren't they?

• @irena:

Wonderful pics! I just love the last one ad the "Boo" one :D.:D They are so funny, aren't they?

thanks Irena, i realy like the Boo one

• @etzbseder:

WooHoo… Michael.... tell us more about your new addition?

• ooh Shelly, i think your going to have your work cut out with that one - look at that expression! So much like our Alfie at that age, am sure you will have lots of fun with him, cant wait to see him - are you bringing them both to the NBS show?

• @Elscodobermann:

ooh Shelly, i think your going to have your work cut out with that one - look at that expression! So much like our Alfie at that age, am sure you will have lots of fun with him, cant wait to see him - are you bringing them both to the NBS show?

Yes lots of people have said he looks full of trouble Scott :eek:
    He is a little love though, much more agile than Malaika, it took her 6 months to jump on the settee wearas he's up there now 😃
    We decided not to go to the NBS this time but will hopefuly take Malaika to Blackpool and both dogs to the NBS when it's at mypetstop.

• Lovely pictures. We'll miss you at NBS, Shelley and family (human and doggy)

• These pictures are all awesome!! Sooo cute, both of them! 🙂

• Oh my… what a little 'angel'... 😃 I bet he's a lot of fun to have around! Malaika and him look great together 🙂

• Houston

Love the pictures…they are both so very happy looking..

• Houston

They are so adorable. I fell in love with all of them!!!

• I really enjoyed the last two, looked they were getting ready to get rough, then the next pic they are asleep together. Basenji never cease to amaze me.

• Great photos! Love them all, especially the first and last! Darling pups.

Suggested Topics