A growing Kipawa - lots of pics

• Fran, you must have ESP…I was just wondering this morning when you were going to post new pictures of Kipawa!

He's such a pretty boy...love the picture of him all stretched out in the sun with his back feet behind him! (We've always referred to that as "frog butt.")

• It never ceases to amaze me how quickly they grow. Gorgeous boy.

• What a wonderful series Kipawa (Barb). Thank you for sharing. You sure have a handsome man.

• What a handsome baby boy!! Love his orange collar, it looks really nice on him 🙂

• Such a handsome boy. Love the last picture especially. Thanks for sharing.:)

• Thanks for the pictures Fran. He looks terrific. I wish I could grab him and give him a hug. As a breeder I can't help but notice his nicely trimmed nails. Makes me proud of him and his owner. You sure are doing a great job with him!
    Kevin Leimback
    Fopaws Basenjis

• Houston

He is lovely…what an amazing face..
    Love all of the pictures, but I especially love the stretched out one...and the ones of him enjoying the outdoors...shoot, they are all great. ;):D

• Fran, he is SO adorable… but in my opinion, he's much more comfortable in the sun than in the snow! 🙂

Congratulations! And keep up with the good work... 🙂

• @Therese:

Thanks for the pictures Fran. He looks terrific. I wish I could grab him and give him a hug. As a breeder I can't help but notice his nicely trimmed nails. Makes me proud of him and his owner. You sure are doing a great job with him!
    Kevin Leimback
    Fopaws Basenjis

Thanks Kevin. Needless to say, he is our pride and joy. 🙂 He is excellent with nail trimming. After each nail is done, I give him a tiny smidget of his favourite treat. So, knowing he is going to get treats throughout the nail trimming session, he is an superb manicure client. 🙂 He has also become very comfortable with getting little sponge baths in our laundry room sink. Some of the walking areas we go to are a little mucky at this time of year, and he comes home looking dirty. I use a handtowel and a tiny bit of puppy shampoo and tidy him up. He now knows it is a part of going on a great, fun walk, and I never get any complaints from him.

We could not have asked or dreamed of a better dog. The joy he has brought into our home is beyond remarkable. Last night when I was making 'deluxe' Kraft macaroni and cheese for us (with garlic, hot dogs and vegetables added) both Darrel and I laughed because we mentioned that we are more concerned about what goes into Kipawa's (and all of our animals') mouth than we are about what goes into our mouths!

I KNOW he would want to give you a big hug too, as would Darrel and I love to hug you and Therese for lighting up our world.

• Great looking little guy. Nice pictures thank you.

Rita Jean

• He certainly is growing and he's sucha credit to you. He looks very regal in your last picture.

• Very cute photos!!:) What a handsome boy!

Suggested Topics