• from today; soon to be 5 months
    attachment_p_112179_0_getattachment.aspx.jpg

• Wow! All these pretty B's are getting big, I just realized how big my Cairo is getting. Weighed him yesterday, over 22lbs compared to 17 when we got him at 4 months. He's 5 1/2 months now.

• Wow that is really big… 22lbs at 5 1/2 months

• @tanza:

Wow that is really big… 22lbs at 5 1/2 months

I think he is gonna be a beast, over 16" at the shoulder. He's real lean, I exercise him regularly. His head is getting more broad, along with his body. I wish I had a good digital camera, he is soo pretty. I've nick-named him big red. Haha

• Hard to believe that they grow up so fast…. From the beginning of April till today

attachment_p_112354_0_p1000026.jpg
    attachment_p_112354_1_two-fit.jpg

• Houston

oh..I am so wanting a puppy in my life..heck I want a B in my life.

They are looking great, growing so nicely.

• @BlacChev:

I think he is gonna be a beast, over 16" at the shoulder. He's real lean, I exercise him regularly. His head is getting more broad, along with his body. I wish I had a good digital camera, he is soo pretty. I've nick-named him big red. Haha

Well, he could be a fast grower… and gain all his height/weight young... or he could be a "beast"... :eek:

16" at the shoulder is not huge even at this age, but 22lbs is pretty heavy, but that said, I would bet that he might just be a fast grower...

• @tanza:

Well, he could be a fast grower… and gain all his height/weight young... or he could be a "beast"... :eek:

16" at the shoulder is not huge even at this age, but 22lbs is pretty heavy, but that said, I would bet that he might just be a fast grower...

Yeah, I know what you mean. Ahh, either way he's a joy.

• @tanza:

Hard to believe that they grow up so fast…. From the beginning of April till today

They're growing like weeds.

Suggested Topics