Skip to content

End of Year BRAT report

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • BRAT is out of the $$ please vote

    Basenji Rescue
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    ShannaniganS
    Am I wrong, or are all the shelters in 1st-6th place shelters for all animals and not just particular breeds? It's quite impressive that BRAT is up there with them, in my opinion! I've been voting and encouraging friends to vote - the more, the merrier!
  • Support BRAT

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    yes, most days I remember as well..I will get better at it..just voted.
  • Support BRAT

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Sorry to hear that :(
  • Brat has a blog

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    QuercusQ
    That is a great blog :) I have really been enjoying the stories.
  • Brat

    Basenji Rescue
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    JannekeJ
    Wow! 2,200 B's! That's a lot!! Thank you BRAT! And happy tenth anniversary!!
  • Brat

    Basenji Rescue
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    S
    What caused the fight if I can ask? food, attention, or they just looked at each other and said, "why are you here"? There is often a "squabble" or 2 with new dogs..just learning their place. Its helpful to know if you can see what triggers it..