• Ohhhhh,,,,,,,,,sorry to hear that senji,,,,,,,,,I know that has to be very disappointing. Hopefully, you will find the perfect dog soon. There have been some new additions to the BRAT website,,,,,have you checked them out???

• I'm a little crazy…I check it at least once a day. I saw a cute one on petfinder yesterday. He's in NJ it says to contact BRAT but I haven't seen him there. It says he's a mix but from the picture he looks a lot like a B.

• Yes,,,,,,,I usually look daily too!!!!!! One of the coordinators told me that they often have more dogs than what is on the website. Have you looked at Missy– she is a new one.

• Not sure who got this beautiful guy… but he is now listed as Adopted!

• I saw Mark yesterday. I'd love to have him he seemed laid back enough to get along with mine but I'm in PA and TX is awefully far away. Same with Missy. I was hoping something closer would come up.

• yes,,,,,,,,I understand,,,,,,,,,we applied for two different dogs (our third) and one is in MO and the other is in TN,,,,,,,,,we are hoping if we get one that we can get some help on the transporting,,,,,,,,,has anyone ever had BRAT help transport , by car, a dog?

• @luvsmy2bs:

yes,,,,,,,,I understand,,,,,,,,,we applied for two different dogs (our third) and one is in MO and the other is in TN,,,,,,,,,we are hoping if we get one that we can get some help on the transporting,,,,,,,,,has anyone ever had BRAT help transport , by car, a dog?

Well, I've transported quite a few. Where are you at?

• I sure do hope we hear from the person who adopted the brindle!

• Ohio,,,,,,,,,,,and I think we may get the dog from MO,,,,,,,fingers crossed!!!!! It is a 10 hour drive for us and we dont mind going pretty far but that just seems soooooooooooo daunting!!!! We wouldnt mind returning the favor to BRAT sometime.

• Which brindle are you talking about????? The one from Ohio???? If so I would like to know too! He was a BEAUTY!!!

Suggested Topics