Skip to content

Snow Dogs!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    L
    I used Wisdom Panel for my assumed Basenji mix. It showed no basenji at all. My boy is 32 lbs and short hair. His DNA says he is 25% American Eskimo 12.5% Boston Terrier 12.5% Chow Chow 12.5% German Shepherd 12.5% Miniature Schnauzer 25% Breed Group-Sporting, Herding, Hound, Terrier. Having owned basenjis all my life I would say my boy has basenji in him by his personality and behavior regardless of what his dna says!!
  • King of snow!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    ShannaniganS
    I love the pointing picture, as well. How adorable! :D
  • More Snow!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    BDawgB
    Love these pics! Reminds me of Lexi & Miles today! They didn't want to be out in it either!!
  • Water Dogs

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    nobarkusN
    I loved Mammoth Lakes! My B/W Nika was like that. Always looking for the spot to jump over the water. Did not like walking on wet grass. She'd tolerate a bath now and then as long as the water was nice and warm.
  • Snow day!

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Bella would be very jealous of that great backyard!!;) Thanks for sharing… we have a snowy day here, too.:eek:
  • Snow

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @basi: The snow had gone by the following day so it didn't stay for long thank goodness. Yes Bele is doing very well. She is now fully housetrained (I love Basenjis for that) but still wakes up at 5 am to go out:rolleyes: My mum is flying over from the UK in 2 1/2 weeks so I will see what she thinks of her, though she likes her from the pics that I have sent to her so heres hoping:) How is Mirtillo doing? Hope your mother likes her in real life as well! Nice that she is fully housetrained now! Mirtillo is also doing well. He only peed in the house once, which is great. I have to get out of bed around 5.30 am every morning. Mirtillo is still sleeping then.. but just in case..