• I love when your escape artist tries to climb out. This video made me laugh.

-Nicole

• Excellent! 🙂 I hope we get some snow here!

• @nkjvcjs:

I love when your escape artist tries to climb out. This video made me laugh.

-Nicole

I was a bit surprised to get that on video. Luckily he is very obedient when I tell him to get down. I think he is more interested in getting a better view than he is escaping.

• I thought Cara-dont-let-my-feet-touch-anything-I-will-melt would die, but she actually went out and ran in the snow today as did Arwen. I guess the dryness isn't bothering them as much as the wetter Christmas snow.

• Wow. I can't believe that Rainie just sort of hops straight up & catches the top of the fence. No running start or anything.

• @Andrew:

Wow. I can't believe that Rainie just sort of hops straight up & catches the top of the fence. No running start or anything.

He doesn't need a running start to jump onto the stove either. :eek: Remember, this is the puppy that I found walking around on top of the washing machine at a very tender age lol. He had climbed up on a crate then bounced up there. This is one of the reasons I was so eager to keep him. He had so much potential as a performance dog. That whole litter was athletic though. They started jumping as little babies.

• He looked to be thoroughly enjoying himself perched on the fence like that- even if it was for only a second, made me laugh

• Wow, Rainie has definitely mastered that fence. Perhaps you can take him rock climbing, lol.

• I also laughed at the fence jump. It was done so naturally… 😃

• All we got this time was ice. 4 inches of it. We can't even get off our doormat! Abbey just peeks out and says Nah, ain't gonna do it.

Suggested Topics