Skip to content

Video of Roxy playing in the snow (Basenji x BC)

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    eeeefarmE
    @styvez: He does Bark, but tends to make a whole lot of other noises instead, i've read up on Basenji's but never seen or heard one so i dont know what kind of noises they make. Does he sound anything like this? http://s11.photobucket.com/user/eeeefarm/media/Basenji/MOV01074.mp4.html
  • Kamar playing videoes.

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    Oh, my. makes me want a b puppy
  • Basenjis Playing at BCOSW Specialty

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    NemoN
    @Kipawa: Such a playful looking group! Very sweet looking dogs. They are all very sweet and dog show buddies. They see each other every few weeks or months so not enough time to get on each others bad sides usually. Never realized at home since Nemo is neutered, but Zoni is such a little flirt with intact males. She goes crazy with the "butt bumps". :)
  • A few of Roxy (Basenji x BC)

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    NicolaN
    @Benkura: I've met Roxy and I must say I could have taken her home! Her temperament and personality are fab! Glad to see you got her on the train no probs. Now on to the important stuff - Definitely Torchwood! :D I love Doctor Who, David Tennant was/is the best. Don't like the look of the new guy though. I do prefer John Barrowman when he speaks with his proper Scottish accent, it makes him even more handsome!!! :o Thanks for the lovely comments about my Roxy. :) Yes, I agree, DT is the best Doctor Who that I've seen and I adore John Barrowman, especially when he speaks in his Scottish accent! Oh, delicious. :o
  • Roxy - Basenji x Border Collie (allegedly).

    Show Off Your Dog
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    20k Views
    BallinduhB
    Oh my GOD! What a BEAUTIFUL dog! I lovelovelove that bushy curled tail. :D
  • Video

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    tewwi22T
    that was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought they were going to kiss at the end with puppy love!!