Skip to content

A few of Roxy (Basenji x BC)

Show Off Your Dog
  • Great pictures..she is such a pretty dog..

  • We could, of course talk about the "Doctor" and confuse many…and you are absolutely correct...it does depend on which one we are talking about (my first was Tom Baker), and we Americans tend to have an affinity for our "first". But the pics are still great and "Captain Jack" still rocks!!!:D:D

    Torchwood, anyone????

  • @BART:

    Torchwood, anyone????

    Umm, totally! I hope it comes back in some form in the future. And Tom Baker was my first Doctor too, although I like David Tennant alot. Not so sure how I'll feel about the new one. To make this basenji related again…now that Roxy has connections with Captain Jack, maybe she can be the Torchwood mascot. :D

  • @Nemo:

    Umm, totally! I hope it comes back in some form in the future. And Tom Baker was my first Doctor too, although I like David Tennant alot. Not so sure how I'll feel about the new one. To make this basenji related again…now that Roxy has connections with Captain Jack, maybe she can be the Torchwood mascot. :D

    Shouldn't we tell Roxy first???:D:D:D

  • I apologize for kinda highjacking your thread. Your pics are beautiful and having Cap't Jack just made them more wonderful. Done here…..Nemo?

  • @BART:

    I apologize for kinda highjacking your thread. Your pics are beautiful and having Cap't Jack just made them more wonderful. Done here…..Nemo?

    Yep, I was done. :D And I agree, great pics!

  • I've met Roxy and I must say I could have taken her home! Her temperament and personality are fab! Glad to see you got her on the train no probs.

    Now on to the important stuff - Definitely Torchwood! :D
    I love Doctor Who, David Tennant was/is the best. Don't like the look of the new guy though.

    I do prefer John Barrowman when he speaks with his proper Scottish accent, it makes him even more handsome!!! :o

  • Oh dear i remember the first Doctor, William Hartnell ;)
    I must admit that David Tennant does nothing for me, but John Barrowman, Oh Yes, especialy in his uniform :D
    Lucky Roxy getting a cuddle :D

  • Haha, what are you all like! :D

    I must admit, David Tennant doesn't do anything for me either though I do love him as Doctor Who. I love Doctor Who and Torchwood, especially when the Barrowman makes an appearance. Oh yes, he's gorgeous! Even more so in the flesh. :o And like some others, I love it when he speaks with his Scottish accent. Oh my….:p

    I'm sure Roxy would be happy to be the Torchwood mascot. :cool:

  • @Benkura:

    I've met Roxy and I must say I could have taken her home! Her temperament and personality are fab! Glad to see you got her on the train no probs.

    Now on to the important stuff - Definitely Torchwood! :D
    I love Doctor Who, David Tennant was/is the best. Don't like the look of the new guy though.

    I do prefer John Barrowman when he speaks with his proper Scottish accent, it makes him even more handsome!!! :o

    Thanks for the lovely comments about my Roxy. :)

    Yes, I agree, DT is the best Doctor Who that I've seen and I adore John Barrowman, especially when he speaks in his Scottish accent! Oh, delicious. :o

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    kray14K
    [image: 1575434982821-img_4047-resized.jpg] [image: 1575435022062-img_4052-resized.jpg]
  • Basenji and...???

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    She is really cute though I don't see Basenji. Like Shirley said, only a DNA can tell you much for certain.
  • Do I have a Basenji???

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    15k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    ditto to eeeefarm... you belong... basenji, basenji mix, pseudo basenji.. it's all good!
  • Is she Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    12k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    You had me confused and then I realized you meant the write up on the other rescue (Okapi)… I like less white also. So I had to go look... wow, coloring reminds me of minpins. :) Cute dog though.
  • Our basenjis

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    We got Killian from a breeder in Ohio–-Jim Edgerton. That's where he had gotten our previous male basenji. We took Logan and Jasmine to his place and looked at several 1 year olds and a puppies and Jasmine eliminated the others and we agreed with her pick.
  • My basenjis!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    J
    Great looking basenjis you have there! Thanks for sharing the pictures.