Skip to content

Kamar playing videoes.

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • More Kamar in the snow

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    ?
    Sweet…. My basenji doesn't really like snow... But he knows the neighborhood. Good to see a Basenji enjoying the snow. Cheers
  • Kamar pics and recall videos

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Kamar is SO cute! That little face is the most adorable tri puppy face I've seen yet!
  • Video of Roxy playing in the snow (Basenji x BC)

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    I'm finding it interesting that basenjis (many of them) not only tolerate snow but enjoy it. Maybe because they don't get wet right away? Or, that they are child like and just love playing in it. Great little video - thanks for sharing it.
  • How do they play

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    I love to watch my girls play like that - although since one of them is a basenji mix, I do hear growling, whining, yodeling, and all manner of wierd noises from Gemma. Like yours, Shaye fight/plays silent but deadly! Your pictures are wonderful. Thanks for posting.
  • Videos of Tayda and Lenny playing!

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    KanangaK
    I could watch Basenjis play for hours. So entertaining… :D
  • Play time

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    @Basenjimamma: Great pictures. I love the one of him in the cat bed, so comfy. Their bed is awesome, where did you get it? I like the fact that it is black, every dog bed here is either tan-ish or plaid or plain ugly… I got it at a German petstore (named Tiergarten), that petstore has a very big choice for dog-beds.. (every colour, figure etc you want, they have ) We first wanted a leather bed, but that was way too expensive.. more than 370 us dollars :eek: Besides, I don't think the B's want to sleep on a leather bed.. that's a bit cold… haha