Skip to content

Video of Eesha playing in bath!!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Videos?

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    I upload them to my Picasa albums and then just copy the link, like so: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_PGzvfiV0R72VJUxRpfIuIvghBGkeU4iPSQ4F4Ai0qs?feat=directlink
  • Kamar playing videoes.

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    Oh, my. makes me want a b puppy
  • Agility video

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    I think Tillo did wonderfully! Well done to both of you, and I hope you have much success on the weekend!
  • Dogs at Play!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    crystalncodyC
    Great pics! Looks like he had a blast. I agree, he has such and expressive face.
  • Videos of Tayda and Lenny playing!

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    KanangaK
    I could watch Basenjis play for hours. So entertaining… :D
  • Tucker Video

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    They both look like they are having a great time :) Thanks for sharing!