Skip to content

Kamar playing videoes.

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Videos?

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    I upload them to my Picasa albums and then just copy the link, like so: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_PGzvfiV0R72VJUxRpfIuIvghBGkeU4iPSQ4F4Ai0qs?feat=directlink
  • Agility video

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Video of Roxy playing in the snow (Basenji x BC)

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    I'm finding it interesting that basenjis (many of them) not only tolerate snow but enjoy it. Maybe because they don't get wet right away? Or, that they are child like and just love playing in it. Great little video - thanks for sharing it.
  • Do you want to play?

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    KipawaK
    Your Pippolo has some characteristics of my cat Barney. Lovely pictures and thanks for sharing them.
  • Playing with photobucket

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Lovely - you could make greeting cards with them and add all sorts of stuff - love the butterfly one.
  • How do they play

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    I love to watch my girls play like that - although since one of them is a basenji mix, I do hear growling, whining, yodeling, and all manner of wierd noises from Gemma. Like yours, Shaye fight/plays silent but deadly! Your pictures are wonderful. Thanks for posting.