Skip to content

Portland Or lost b

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • TX-Possible B Mix or PB B-Young Tri F

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    MacPackM
    I would guess maybe Rat terrier, no tail. We have a friend with a Rat who looks almost like my Nicky, except bigger!
  • Female B Reno craigslist

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    KipawaK
    Is she a basenji mix? Weight is 14 lbs.
  • B mix (mostly B?) in the Bay Area, CA

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    G
    @Schouiffy: My parents are on the look out now, for a pair of Basenjis needing a home.. Preferably young adults (so if any of you are in the know, send me a email!) but I saw this guy on Petfinder, http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16733745 Is that not the cutest face ever!!??? And if anybody wants to help the above little dog let me know. He is at risk in an overcrowded shelter. They asked BRAT to take him, BRAT doesn't really take in mixes. I have a little video: http://sharing.theflip.com/session/645da647669be15405ce662be0268cff/video/15572896 -Joanne
  • Possible b mix

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Pretty girl…what about Pharoah or Ibizan? I'm sure there aren't enough Podengo's here yet for them to wind up in rescue???
  • B in kill shelter in Kansas

    Basenji Rescue
    41
    0 Votes
    41 Posts
    19k Views
    N
    WooHoo!!!!
  • Beautiful B-Girl in Texas

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    Yes, I hope so as well. Its tough for everyone when folks gets a dog who is "different" from what you expect. Temperment and behavior wise that is.