Skip to content

B in Emporia KS

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • TX-Possible B Mix or PB B-Young Tri F

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    MacPackM
    I would guess maybe Rat terrier, no tail. We have a friend with a Rat who looks almost like my Nicky, except bigger!
  • B Mixes-Male-URGENT-KY, MO/KS & OH

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    D
    Demitrius from KS/MO has been adopted but it looks like the other two-from KY and OH are still available! Jennifer
  • PB B & B Mix in Downey, CA-SE LA County Area

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • 2 b's drumped at shelter, one eye b to rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    7k Views
    S
    He is just a joy! I wanted to take him home myself! What a sweet boy. He is getting fixed on fri, and I will let you know when we have found a home for him. I took him 200 miles in the car and he was crated…not one peep... Someone will hit the jackpot with him!
  • Looking for a male B

    Basenji Rescue
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    basenji_fanB
    Here let me ask you this what are you looking for in the dog? As far as temperament, spunk, attitude, training, play, other dogs, does the age of the dog matter? Kids? Small furry critters (cats)?
  • Beautiful B-Girl in Texas

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    Yes, I hope so as well. Its tough for everyone when folks gets a dog who is "different" from what you expect. Temperment and behavior wise that is.