• I am so sorry for your loss, so sad to lose one so young and so suddenly.

• Oh, I'm so sorry. I would be in total shock.

• I am so sorry for your loss. Run free at the bridge Sterling.

• We are so sorry to hear about Sterling. It is something of a comfort that he was so good right until the end, instead of suffering for a long time before going - the others will miss him as you will - until you meet over the Bridge.

• Seems terrible now but at least you know that he didn't suffer. Loving thoughts to you in your loss.

• Rita Jean - I'm so sorry to have missed this news earlier this month - I just have not been on the forum much - I am so so sorry for your loss but agree swift is certainly better than dying by inches - you don't really get to say good by - but you know that they did not suffer.

• 😞 Aww Im so sorry to hear about your loss. Reading those words made me cry. He is happy in heaven and you know he didnt suffer. He had a good home until the end. RIP Sterling

• Thank you Miss Podhradsky We all miss our guy but two weeks ago today my granny died lived with us last 4 and 1/2 years we sure do miss her. Sterling is there to be with granny only good thing.

Rita Jean

• Rita Jean, i am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Granny. My thoughts to you and your family x

• I am so sorry to hear that. At least, as you said, they can keep each other company up there in heaven until you make your journey (hopefully that will be a LONG time) πŸ™‚ At least you have the other dogs to keep you company while Sterling keeps gramma company πŸ™‚

Suggested Topics