Skip to content

Sonny's Beach Vacation!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Finally, he's here!!! :)

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    N
    @OmegaTandy Look at that beautiful & innocent face!! WAIT ~ did I say innocent?? NOT!! But he IS a puppy so enjoy every moment you have with him as a pup ~ it's for sure, he's going to enjoy all of you!! He is one handsome fella' !! Congrats to your family!!
  • Cairo's 1st Beach Trip

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    crystalncodyC
    He has such a sweet face and looks so happy! Cody feels the same way about the waves… he makes me walk between him and the shoreline :)
  • Sonny's water dilemma

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    So funny..poor Sonny..wet paws.
  • Life's a beach!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    renaultf1R
    SeattleMax - I love the photo that you took of you and Shaun up in the gun station. Awesome!
  • Nigel's here!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    N
    Sounds good! I'll check w/the vet, it soundslike putting super glue in cracks on feet and hands. I'll also look into something to keep him warm. I used to guide down in s Utah. I love that area. Everything east of Capital Reef onto the eastern slopes of Boulder Mt. Kicked around in the San Rafael Swell and down s Cedar Mesa during my off time. Beautiful area. Thanks agan. Greg
  • It's awful

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    moetmumM
    How cruel, wot no dignity, Fiji says she is glad you're not her mummy, I think its funny though!!