Skip to content

Finally my B is home

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Finally Home!

    Member Introductions
    10
    10 Votes
    10 Posts
    3k Views
    R
    What a sweet face! He looks very happy - wishing you many years together!
  • Long time lurker with B mix

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    She sounds very basenji to me - all her antics are things my Shaye does. Also, the look in her eye where she is laying on her side, and the position, are very familiar. I believe that look is "what?… Get out of my face, I'm trying to sleep here!"
  • Finally!!!

    Member Introductions
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    11k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    @KMac: I contacted Arlene (above). She was wonderful!! And I look forward to getting in contact with her when the time is right! She was VERY knowledgeable about her dogs and gave me sooo much amazing advice and is willing to help out with making sure basenji's are right for us. So I agree - Ontario has wonderful breeders! Thank you! It was also very nice talking to you also.
  • Three B's in PA

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    hdolbowH
    I have three bs too! And I'm just across the bridge in Jersey! Mine are 6,5,&2.5. Welcome! :)
  • B-Mommy-to-be in CO

    Member Introductions
    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    14k Views
    lvossL
    Yes, you have really worked hard to do right by Medjai. He is lucky to have an owner willing to work so hard to stay up to date and in touch with the basenji community to provide the best for him.
  • New B owner here

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    noobieN
    welcome to the forum. nice people here, willing to help