Skip to content

Don't mess with the basenjis!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • It isn't easy being so handsome ;)

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    BallinduhB
    What a handsome boy! :)
  • Of course I don't like rain!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Beautiful Basenji Feet! Thank you for continuing to post the pictures.
  • Who Says Basenji's Don't Like to Play Fetch?

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    12k Views
    P
    Yes, Bungwa will toss any of his toys into the air and catch them but definitely will not catch anything I throw. He has no competition because the others just look and say 'Boooring'!!! Interesting about your best hunters being fetchers, Quercus. I wonder if there's a reason in it or whether it's a coincidence!?
  • Introducing 'ono' the basenji!

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    8k Views
    pacificNWbasenjiP
    Ono is a Hawaiian word, used to describe something that is 'the best' AND happens to be very basenji appropriate :) We hesitated naming her something that so strongly resembled 'no' but we don't use 'no' very much in our training, we say 'hey' to get their attention and then give them another cue to follow when we are redirecting their behaviour. The pups love the huge costco bed, and I love the great cedar smell :)
  • My 2 Basenji's

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    7k Views
    wizardW
    Nice pups! Colton looks like he has done very well under your care.
  • Dayna should pose for eddie bauer, don't ya think?

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    daynaD
    thank you all very much for your support:) I think Dayna can start her career in modeling. Maybe we should start with the Basenji magazine:D