Skip to content

Pavlov's Dog?

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • What's your B's neck measure (trying to size a collar)?

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    16k Views
    TimesthemythT
    You can find a lot of puppy collars at thrift shops for pretty cheap - would never pay full price for one. I'm getting mine at 14 weeks and was told that 8-12 inches was what was being used - then at 4- 6 months graduate to 10-14 inch collar.
  • How a dog's mind works

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    LOL on the entire repertoire. That was my chow/coyote. I would just wait til she stopped and give THE command (or give it again if she started AFTER I had given it.. but most of the time she started the second she knew I had a treat) when she was ready to listen. But it was cute.
  • Teasing the Neighbor's Dog

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    8k Views
    Q
    Butu's very quiet, but the other day, we were walking past the church and a lady came out unexpectedly. Well, whatever my boy is, he's not a stoic, so he screamed. Wow, did she jump! I apologised but mentioned, to be fair, that Butu had been startled too. Got one of the nastiest looks I've evr seen ;-)
  • 'It's a race-dog!'

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Schouiffy: Hehe. I know… Well I don't live very close to Bern at all - but YES!! Thank you for owning the Italians last night. :) !! Orange is such a nice colour. =) Orange is a great colour ;)
  • Who's got a morning dog?

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    13k Views
    BeckisB
    I never heard of a morning basenji before. Do they realy exist…
  • Favorite Dog Clothes - It's Chilly

    Basenji Talk
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    11k Views
    nala121498N
    OMG! Those matching sweaters are adorable!! They look like quite the handsome pair! Do you have one too, Betsey?? That would make it complete!!