Skip to content

Through a Dog's Ear

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • How a dog's mind works

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    LOL on the entire repertoire. That was my chow/coyote. I would just wait til she stopped and give THE command (or give it again if she started AFTER I had given it.. but most of the time she started the second she knew I had a treat) when she was ready to listen. But it was cute.
  • Pavlov's Dog?

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    Even though I don't have a basenji , but I have a black Lab. He drools every time I take him outside and play catch with him. YUK!! slobber all over the ball, slime city, drool just dripping off his ball.
  • It's raining.. it's pouring.. my lovely morning.

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Lol, they are major heat slugs when it cold/wet aren't they!?
  • What's your B's name?

    Basenji Talk
    71
    0 Votes
    71 Posts
    64k Views
    z1njaZ
    Bushongo Cosmo, breeder who decided that. And I think its ok :)
  • Who's got a morning dog?

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    13k Views
    BeckisB
    I never heard of a morning basenji before. Do they realy exist…
  • Favorite Dog Clothes - It's Chilly

    Basenji Talk
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    11k Views
    nala121498N
    OMG! Those matching sweaters are adorable!! They look like quite the handsome pair! Do you have one too, Betsey?? That would make it complete!!