Skip to content

Gonna try something new - and look what I made!

Basenji Training

Suggested Topics

  • New Field Champion

    Basenji Training
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    I missed this post somehow. Pat, great work with Franie - congratulations!
  • Our new LCX

    Basenji Training
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    LOL very cute and congrats. BAD SALUKI!
  • New to Basenjis

    Basenji Training
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Welcome to all of you. So exciting with a new pup.. Look through the puppy threads and also the training threads..lots of info to read.. Where in TX are you, I am in Houston, if you are close, it would be fun to meet up..
  • New activities

    Basenji Training
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    11k Views
    SchouiffyS
    how can you weave such stories and have no pictures!! ?? ;) we need pictures….
  • New Field Champion

    Basenji Training
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    AndrewA
    Congratulations!!!!! That's very exciting!
  • New JORs

    Basenji Training
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    YodelDogsY
    What a fabulous weekend! Congratulations!