• @Janneke:

Tonight we had our first agility training!! It was soooooo much fun!!! Tillo loved it!! He's such a quick learner! Can't wait till next week! 😃 😃 😃

Tillo must be very motivated by treats. I could never get my B to do this as he's not motivated by treats. He'd take one look at the agility equipment and say "OK, this looks stupid". :rolleyes:

I'm glad Tillo likes it. It's nice to see a Basenji with an interest in agility training. 😃

• @Kananga:

Tillo must be very motivated by treats. I could never get my B to do this as he's not motivated by treats. He'd take one look at the agility equipment and say "OK, this looks stupid". :rolleyes:

I'm glad Tillo likes it. It's nice to see a Basenji with an interest in agility training. 😃

No, it's not about the treats. He likes it, I think, because of the adrenaline, the speed and the 'weird' obstacles. He just thinks it's very exciting! 😃

• Houston

Sounds like so much fun…do I need to remind about pictures..?

• Does sound like fun wish we had something like that close to us. Were we could at least try. Have fun going again.

Rita Jean

• @Basenjimamma:

Sounds like so much fun…do I need to remind about pictures..?

Hah! I haven't got any pics!! ..gg.. that's something new, isn't it! 😃

It's alreay quite dark around the time we have training.. and Job has to make sure Lycia isn't crying.. But maybe next week.. Maybe a video.. we'll see.. 🙂

• Just a little update/brag.. Tonight we had agility training and Tillo did it all.. off leash!! The weeks before he just kept running away as soon as the leash came off.. but now he was nearly perfect 😃 He's such a smart boy! 😃

Still no pics though… :o 😉

• Now thats impressive, well done Tillo and Janneke

• Houston

Good to hear..I wish there were pictures..and I wish I could take Otis of the leash..

• Good job Tillo! Bad, bad, mommy….no pictures or videos:D

• how can you weave such stories and have no pictures!! ?? 😉 we need pictures….

Suggested Topics