Skip to content

Proud property of a Basenji

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji Mom

    Member Introductions
    7
    7 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    A
    Hi Mom, All of your babies are fantastic
  • Proud new basenji owners

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Wow what a sweet looking puppy! Congrats. and yes, read up… they are not your typical dog!
  • My basenji Fuga

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    A belated welcome to you and Fuga.
  • Thoughts on Basenji or not

    Member Introductions
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Bailey sure is pretty, but I have no idea..sorry
  • My Basenji?

    Member Introductions
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    scarlettsmommaS
    It was actually the vet tech wasn't the most brilliant thing on the planet… needless to say I found another vet the next week and they think she might have some bulldog in her... what a mix. I believe that she definitely could have some bulldog in her judging by the way she lays around the house.
  • Between Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    I'm sorry for the loss of your dear Basenjis. Losing a pet is so difficult. I hope this site helps you through the transition. Welcome.