Skip to content

New member

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • My new basenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    She is lovely!
  • New Family Member!

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    lisastewartL
    Adorable, I'm sure they enjoy getting into mischief together
  • New camera, new pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Great pics !
  • New Pics in a new home

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Otis, or should I saw my Dachshund Gus, thinks stuffing is unnatural…the animals should be sold without them, and squikers (SP?) too. Both of them love the animals once they are limp, unstuffed, just the stuffed animal skin...that is when they are the best..In Otis' and Gus' humble opinion..
  • New to the forum

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    wizardW
    Welcome to our pack. Tell us more about yourselves (and we are addicted to pictures so have your people work on that please :))
  • A new thread about new "threads"

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    Great looking dog in some good looking threads! I have yet to successfully get Hollie to wear clothing. I am seriously considering a raincoat and booties. Cleaning and drying her gets tiresome.