Skip to content

New addition in New Orleans!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New addition on her way

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    15k Views
    MacPackM
    They are adorable together. Q will be getting a LOT of exercise now. Congratulations.
  • New addition to the Family :)

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    What a great looking Kitten!! (And lily is beautiful too of course! :D )
  • New collars..

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    diff_eqsD
    I think you should hide Lycia when Lauren comes… give her the collar instead :D
  • Someting new..

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    @sharronhurlbut: Re the post about all being rescue dogs. Some folks have show dogs, and also open their homes up to basenji rescues. The photos are all submitted and folks can vote on the pic they like the best..no names and no pressure. Its a great fund raiser to help basenjis in need and I always buy 2…one for the house and one for work. Again, the $$ all goes to basenjis who need help. Thanks, I think we are going to buy one :)
  • Our new addition Shilagh Doe

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    AndrewnShangoA
    Oh, wow! ADORABLE!!!
  • A new thread about new "threads"

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    Great looking dog in some good looking threads! I have yet to successfully get Hollie to wear clothing. I am seriously considering a raincoat and booties. Cleaning and drying her gets tiresome.