Skip to content

New Family Member!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    Anubis's MommyA
    Yeah im going to look into DNA for Fanconi for sure. Im hoping she doesn't have it. We're guessing thats why she gave her to me. Because she raised her wrong and didn't train her or work with her. So she gave her to me since I have a 4yr old Basenji who is very well behaved. Anubis will walk around her and ridge a bit but not snap. She growls when he sniffs her but so far I have not seen any signs of a want to fight which is good. Thanks for the article Debra!!!
  • Spoiled pup.. new coat and a new collar..

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Beckis: No, I have not seen the leash. My money are already gone… ;) I have the same problem :D :D I got an email from DG this morning that the collar is on its way.. can't wait! Love the collars Irena!
  • New member of the pack

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    E
    Both of your babies are beautiful! I love Nala's face.
  • New pictures of Mia&Rocky! & a new family member!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    ELERICKSON40E
    @hdolbow: LOL ! of courseeee!!!! when doesn't rocky make those devil noises!? i really think he is a little demon. lol One of these days I am going to have to tape the sounds she makes. It cracks me up! A little scary for other people, my mother-in-law was scared of her the first time she did it. Anymore I just tell her no and knock it off and she normally does!
  • New Addition to the family

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome, they are beautiful! I have a Mata Hauri pup (now 8 years old) too! This is a great place to share and have fun!
  • A new thread about new "threads"

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    Great looking dog in some good looking threads! I have yet to successfully get Hollie to wear clothing. I am seriously considering a raincoat and booties. Cleaning and drying her gets tiresome.