Skip to content

Hello from the UK!

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    19k Views
    ?
    I'm still happy I fond my basenji…
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    btterfly111B
    Thanks Guys! I made a post in the feeding section with Barley's eating behaviors. Everyone has been really helpful. I'm glad I joined!
  • Hello from Shelley UK

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    Welcome to our pack - sorry to hear about your loss. Visit our gallery for some great pictures and tell us more about the one you had please (if you don't mind bringing up the memories).
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    G
    Hello & welcome to the forum G
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    phoenix3P
    I have a question though how do i post pics so that you can see them in the page instead of having to open an attachment ? :)
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied