• My Name is Kim, and I'm from Portland, Maine. My furkids consist of two basenjis, a catahoula, and a weimaraner. Sid, dark skies alias, a B is just about a year and a half, his sorta half brother/cousin (Same mom, father's are full brothers) Burrito (Dark skies civil disobediance) is about 7 mos. We are thinking aobut showing burrito, but we are not 100% sure yet. Daisy Duke, or Daisy D, or any other combination I can think of is a Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog. She is about 1 1/2-2years old, we adopted her from Virginia. She was originallly from Florida caught as a stray, and put into foster by C.U.R.S (Catahoula United Rescue Society), where we adopted her from. Maserati, who we call Masi, is a one year old Weim, she was taken from a breeder who was going to put her down because of not knowing if she would have permenant brain damage after being dropped on her head and/or fed rat poison by the placement home :(. So we took her, and she is absolutely wonderful! Thats my crew, I post pictures of them ALL the time on my blog http://www.liquidpoison.blogspot.com if you wanna see them :).

This first image is of Masi and Daisy practicing their "sit-stay", the next is of my boys just looking cute!
    kim~

• Hi Kim,
    Love your pictures. I saw your Blog too! Thanks for sharing.

Suggested Topics