Skip to content

New of Ripley!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New Rescue!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    12k Views
    MacPackM
    Glad you posted, I was thinking about you today, hoping all was OK.
  • New pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    More lovely pictures.
  • New puppy

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Hi razzkia, great that your adopting a Pup too, be sure to tell us when you have your Pup :)
  • Spoiled pup.. new coat and a new collar..

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Beckis: No, I have not seen the leash. My money are already gone… ;) I have the same problem :D :D I got an email from DG this morning that the collar is on its way.. can't wait! Love the collars Irena!
  • My New Baby…

    Show Off Your Dog
    38
    0 Votes
    38 Posts
    21k Views
    nala121498N
    Glad to hear all went well and I'm sure she will settle in soon…looking forward to the pictures! I hope you can get some sleep soon!
  • A new thread about new "threads"

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    Great looking dog in some good looking threads! I have yet to successfully get Hollie to wear clothing. I am seriously considering a raincoat and booties. Cleaning and drying her gets tiresome.