No it will. Maya promised me she will never, ever, ever do it again 😃

hahahahaha

they're very good at promisses…...

And you can stay mad when they make their sweet face right???? hahahaha

• @JazzysMom:

{well, I WAS upset that my stuffed Mrs. Claus is now a widow,but…..}

Ha, ha, ha…too funny! :D:D:D

• @Maya:

I did for get my phone actually, that has tiny puppy tooth marks all over the bottom of it (kinda gives away the guilty party :rolleyes: ) cos i went to sleep with it on the bed by accident and Madam must have woken up in the night and found it… 😃

I'm sure she WASN'T actually trying to chew it…she was probably just making a call and didn't realize that she just needed to put her mouth up to it instead of around it. :D:D

• Houston

I actually was thinking last night that our Otis is very mellow, he has yet to destroy anything (!?). I was hoping that means he is a good boy, but now I guess I should just wait, 'cause it is coming? I do have two other nonB dogs so he is very occupied during the day, and I am home too, which might help. We will see

Basenjimamma

• @Basenjimamma:

I actually was thinking last night that our Otis is very mellow, he has yet to destroy anything (!?). I was hoping that means he is a good boy, but now I guess I should just wait, 'cause it is coming? I do have two other nonB dogs so he is very occupied during the day, and I am home too, which might help. We will see

Basenjimamma

Kananga was fine for the first 5 months. Now in recent weeks has has started to chew on things. I thought I caught it early enough to prevent it from getting worse, but he's back to chewing on things again.

I have no idea what provoked it. He was perfect for so long. Now I'm afraid I may have to crate him while I'm gone during the day. I don't want him getting into something that could cause harm to his health.

• They are all probably teething! And the best things for teething are phones, glasses, purses…well, you get the idea. What excuse can I use for my 11 year old who still takes my wallet out of my purse (dumb human, left it on the table again) and eats it?

• I think the b chewed on your camera, because she KNEW you needed a new one.
    That is what I think when the b's get my glasses!

• @MacPack:

They are all probably teething! And the best things for teething are phones, glasses, purses…well, you get the idea. What excuse can I use for my 11 year old who still takes my wallet out of my purse (dumb human, left it on the table again) and eats it?

My B is over a year old now. I got him when he was just under 8 months old. He behaved best while he was still a puppy. Seems backwards.

For some reason I believe he's starting to develop more of a separation anxiety. Which seems odd because he has always been fine before. Nothing changed.

Suggested Topics