• I was feeling tired, too tired to get up and come upstairs to see what Chase may be into, big mistake.

It looks like he has downed an 8 pack of crayons and some sidewalk chalk. I am either going to be up in a few hours with a puking puggle or having some very colorful poop in the morning. 😞

Let this be my lesson I guess, when it is too quiet upstairs somethings going on.

I swear he never stops eating …

• I've never had a small dog eat things like that, but as a child my parent's husky ate a whole lot of crayons. She had also eaten some of my plastic trucks. I don't know what happened, but I know we didn't need to have surgery done, and she lived many more years, but did stop eating my sisters' and my stuff. (probably because we learned not to leave stuff out)

• We had a boxer who loved to eat hunks out of my son's plastic "waffle blocks". It was easy to pooper-scoop after the dog because of all the bright colors scattered around the back yard. But unlike basenjis, the boxer outgrew the need to chew at age 2. Jayden will be pooping pieces of kleenex and socks forever!!

Pat

• I'm resigned to the fact that eating kleenex/toilet paper is just another innate behavior of our fastidious breed. They can poop and wipe at the same time:eek:

• @snorky998:

I'm resigned to the fact that eating kleenex/toilet paper is just another innate behavior of our fastidious breed. They can poop and wipe at the same time:eek:

Ah-haha!!! 🙂

• I knew there was a reason to their madness. Luckily Medjai hasn't tried eating all that stuff, he just plays around with my socks. He'll dig them out just to play with them.

• Well, it was definetly crayons, Chase had lots of multi-colored pieces of Crayola throughout his poop at the dog park today! Made finding his easy!

• OHhhhh… pretty, rainbow poop!!!!:D:D:D:D

• :eek: maybe he missed easter LMAO

• @basenji_fan:

:eek: maybe he missed easter LMAO

LOL! You may be right, we didn't paint Easter eggs this year!

• Nicky is famous for her multi-colored poop. She loves to bite off tiny pieces of plastic, both soft and hard, chew them really well and swallow them. Easy for me to spot her poop at the park!

• That is so funny!

Suggested Topics