Hello Basenji Community,
my name is Simon and I am a Master Student from Leiden University, The Netherlands. I am currently working on a research project in which we are comparing ancient and modern dog breeds on differences in a few facial features. For this, we are creating a online study for which we need head-shots (face pictures) of various dog breeds, one of them being Basenjis. Because we have a few criteria on how these pictures must be shot (due to standardisation requirements), most pictures we found online are not ideal.
- The whole face is clearly visible
- Details in the eyes (iris and pupil) are clearly visible (light reflection is okay, as long as it is not too strong)
- The dog is purebred
- The picture is not taken at an extreme angle (dog's eye level is ideal)
- No accessories and collars
- The dog's mouth is closed, with a neutral look (not strictly necessary)
That is why I would like to ask whether anyone here has pictures following these criteria or would be able to make some pictures according to the criteria. My research partner and I would be very thankful for any help that we can get from the community!
Thank you in advance for your time.