Skip to content

Summer, water and basenjis

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji and...???

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    She is really cute though I don't see Basenji. Like Shirley said, only a DNA can tell you much for certain.
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Cara went with Merlin swimming (he has neurological damage so he swims to improve leg placement). She said she doesn't think so. What was funny is she walked to the edge, JUMPED IN... the it was like "Oh No I Didn't!!" [image: 1476634335839-cara-swim-2.jpg]
  • Do I have a Basenji???

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    15k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    ditto to eeeefarm... you belong... basenji, basenji mix, pseudo basenji.. it's all good!
  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    MothM
    Congratulations :) What lovely dogs!
  • Your basenji compound

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    BarklessdogB
    They rip through our garden & yard everytime they go out hoping to surprise/catch animals. [image: chase.jpg] I had to go around certain areas of the fence where the female (tiny tank) hits the fence, when the squirrels runs up it and screw the boards in. The contant inpact knocks the boards loose. One time she blew right through the fence into our neihbors yard! She just stood there confused like "where am I?"
  • Our basenjis

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    We got Killian from a breeder in Ohio–-Jim Edgerton. That's where he had gotten our previous male basenji. We took Logan and Jasmine to his place and looked at several 1 year olds and a puppies and Jasmine eliminated the others and we agreed with her pick.