Skip to content

My dog's new role in life

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Nicky's New Harness

    Basenji Talk
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    MacPackM
    Those look very nice. I use harnesses for Eddie due to neck issues that presented as a severe limp right front leg/shoulder. A good friend/chiro felt around and thought it was actually neck, so we do "gently pull his head off' stretches when he seems stiff and that , combined with a 'step-in' harness has made a huge difference. I hope your Nicky is better soon and that the harness helps him as much as one helped Eddie.
  • Through a Dog's Ear

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    Buddys PalB
    I really believe this helps. Uzie does have separation anxiety and just about 10 min before I leave, I put on a station from Directv that has easy listening. I enjoy it when I am home and do notice that all three of my pups do seem to settle down on their beds and enjoy it! I thank you for posting the link, my girlfriend needs this for her aging Silky who gets so worked up during a storm that he defecates all through the house…..
  • It's raining.. it's pouring.. my lovely morning.

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Lol, they are major heat slugs when it cold/wet aren't they!?
  • My brother's dog, Annie

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    L
    Sometimes the best medicine is to be around those you love. Hopefully being with her family will help her continue to heal. Thanks for the update….keep us posted. (Sending healing thoughts to Annie)
  • What's your B's name?

    Basenji Talk
    71
    0 Votes
    71 Posts
    64k Views
    z1njaZ
    Bushongo Cosmo, breeder who decided that. And I think its ok :)
  • Booger's New Sweater

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    AndrewA
    @nala121498: I love, love, LOVE your pictures in the gallery…the captions are hilarious too! What a cutie-pie he is...and I'll say it again...LOVE the name!!! Thank you so much! I stayed up late one night making a gallery to show him off. I know each & every one of us has "The best basenji ever", but mine really is! heehee. I never thought I could love a dog so much, and I'm glad I made that gallery since I'm out of town & its the only way I can "see" him right now :(