• He is really cute… Just a short word of advise and this is my opinion, be careful with Harnesses... it can and does restrict their shoulder movements, especially on a baby pup...

• Cute, Cute, Cute.. I have no other words for it!!!
    Great idea to start a thread full of pics of Maverick! 😃

• If I was you, I wouldn't leave the harness on unless your going out.
    I don't have anything on my 2 b's unless we are going out.
    Just fyi.
    If your worried about losing your pup, you can have the dog microchipped and a tat put on…

• Love the pics of him laying in the sun…he's got beautiful color (& super adorable wrinkles!!!) 😃

• thanks! We only use the harness for going out, but we left it on today for a "getting use to the feeling" kind of thing, but thanks for the concerns! More Pics to Come!!

• He is really too cute for words.. and I am so happy for you and that you got one of Cindy's pups….. For all that you have been through with Jack and looking for a new pup... you did GREAT!!! Kudos!!!!

• THANKS!! 🙂
    We are very Happy!!

• STORY

So tonight our downstairs flooded and inch or two!! Maverick had a BLAST TRYING to play in it!! (I was rushing around after him) Thank Goodness the Military Housing Maintenance took care of it!! GRRRR

• Mavericks Cry in the morning sounds EXACTLY like Aiden!! EVERYTIME i fall for it and rush to Aidens room to see he is still sleeping and it was MAVERICK!! LOL HAHAHAA
    Weeeeeiiirrrd, i wanna record it! Its CRAZY "Waahhh wahhhh waaaaahhHHHH!!!"

• OMG that's hilarious… a video would be priceless!:)

• @Capt_Jack_our_Basenji:

Mavericks Cry in the morning sounds EXACTLY like Aiden!! EVERYTIME i fall for it and rush to Aidens room to see he is still sleeping and it was MAVERICK!! LOL HAHAHAA
    Weeeeeiiirrrd, i wanna record it! Its CRAZY "Waahhh wahhhh waaaaahhHHHH!!!"

😃 hahahahaha
    He imitates it good then!! Our B's also can CRY like baby's!!

(weird story, to tell how a dog can love a baby, the dog of friends of us, a german Shepard was going crazy one time, he lost himself near the door of the baby's room… he stayed soooo crazy till our friends look by the baby and saw the little baby turned with her head upside down, with her nose and mouth into the pillow. The dog feld someting was wrong and went crazy... He rescued the little baby! The baby was just a few days old..)
    It's so special to see how dogs connect with young children!!! Like a guardian!

• Aw, isn't he beautiful?!!!! Congrats on the beautiful puppy! Looking forward to more pics!

• Such an adorable pup!

Keep em' coming!

Suggested Topics