• YEAH!!! The Countdown is over, Geoff is going out to sea this week so we were able to bring Maverick home a little sooner than we had planned for! And we are SO Excited!! He is sleeping downstairs in his ROYAL Suite Fararri Crate with his stuffed bear! Being a perfect little angel! He did SOOOO well peeing and pooing on the paper (after he learned where it was) WE ARE SO PROUD!! and BEST of all, He and Aiden are LITTER MATES they LOVE eachother sooo much it makes me cry! Aiden is the most gentle I have EVER seen him and Maverick follows Aiden around EVERYWHERE he goes!! (Wonder if its because Aiden is small like him…) We are just so glad to have our little Maverick home! ENJOY the Pictures...SO MANY more to come!!:D

LOOK AT MY WRINKLES!

EXPLORING MY NEW HOME!!(DON'T WORRY MOMMY GOT RID OF THE WIRES)

SUCH A HANDSOME LIL MAN!

OUR LIL MAVERICK!

PHEW, TIME FOR A LIL NAP!

LOOK AT ME! I GO ON THE PAPER! (TRIED ON MY COLLAR TOO)

SUCH A CUTIE!

NO ONE CAN RESIST THAT FACE!!

• Congrats! Little Maverick is soo cute! I'm sure you'll be soo busy playing with him you'll almost forget about us. hehe

• Congrats and Welcome home Maverick!!! he is sooo adorable i see those little wrinkley puppy faces and for a moment it makes me want to get another …...... wait a min moments over {flash back of when phoenix and denver where babies } LOL enjoy the puppy moments now while ya can 🙂

• Congrats with the little Maverick… he's so cute.....

That last picture is great... I love the look on his face... (that's one he'll keep the rest of his life and put on when he's naughty so you just can't be mad...)

• Welcome home Maverick!!! 😃
    What a cutie! I love the pics with his collar on. 🙂

• Congrats on the newest addition.

• He is adorable and I am so happy for all of you!!!

Pat

• Welcome home lit'l Maverick. Such a nice boy !
    Send us LOTS of pictures please !

• Aww what a pretty baby. It makes me want to get a puppy 😛

• @Capt_Jack_our_Basenji:

NO ONE CAN RESIST THAT FACE!!

This is my favorite picture, OMG he is the cutest!!! I wish Bella would have taken to pottying on the papers when she was little, but she would have nothing of it. You are lucky with that… BTW I didn't know it was September 2009 yet, LOL!!!;)**

• Congratulations on your new baby. 🙂

• Adorable!! Welcome home little man. We all know how much you'll be loved by your new family.

(Hurry home Geoff. May you have all calm water, and an easy duty schedule, if there is such a thing!!)

• Keep those pictures coming…he is ADORABLE!

• We will!! Keep a lookout for them!

• OMG is he cute or what! I can see human babies and have no reaction, but with puppies that cute, my ovaries hurt.

• Ooooooh he's sooooo cute!!!!!! Thank God Lola still has enough puppy energy & mischief to keep me realistic, or I'd be trying to plan a visit & sneak him home in my purse!

• Hehehee!! I know right? I have to admit, I was really having some baby fever before we got Maverick, and now Im good, Aiden and Maverick is DEFINATLY two toddlers! Love it!!

• Once he gets his shots, I would sure get him into a puppy class.
    The more socialization you can give him at this time, the better he will be able to handle the changes that happen in life.
    It will as be a good way for you to start to learn to work with your puppy and set bounderies.

• Yes I agree Sharron! I have just started a local puppy play group and I was looking into Petsmart for Puppy classes and play dates too! (once he has had his shots that is!) 🙂

• OMG he does have the cutest face. You just want to kiss him.

Suggested Topics