Skip to content

Our Baby Boy!! *PICS*

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • A few winter pics (okay, loads of pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    BuanaB
    Thank you! I am going to check it out!
  • My boys

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    K
    so in love! Why when I see any pictures of basenji's i fall in love with each and everyone of them!? so sweet
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    62
    0 Votes
    62 Posts
    41k Views
    JannekeJ
    Thanks for the pictures! Lovely to watch!
  • Pics, pics, pics, and more pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Love the one with the basenji sitting on the boxer head. Priceless Love the color of your boxer.
  • Pic Of my boys in harness with words

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    WBLW
    @jys1011: LOL :D that's great! Do you have the website?? With my little German knowledge maybe I can navigate my way to order one :) Those are GREAT! google K9 Julius I did it last night and found a site in english
  • Pics of my foster boys!

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    7k Views
    BDawgB
    Great pics! Way to go!! I wish I could foster!! One day, one day!! :) On Buck's ears– do they have damage from the cold? Where did these two come from? Miles had similar blackness on his ears from being exposed to the cold for however long he was on the run before the dogcatcher got him. They healed up no problem though. It's amazing what a transformation they can make!