Litter planned for Fall 09 (I hope)

• congrats on your beautiful litter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• They all so handsome great all went well. Boys rule in this litter for sure.

Rita Jean

• Pretty pregnant mama and beautiful pups.

Congratulations

• Congratulations on your litter, which one of the pups is a Tri? i can't tell from the pics

• @thunderbird8588:

Congratulations on your litter, which one of the pups is a Tri? i can't tell from the pics

It is the 2nd one in the picture, the one you can't see the head, only the body and back feet. It looks to me like there is brown on the legs where the others have black. Is that right Arlene?

And congrats on a nice litter….were you wanting girls?

• Yup, you're right Pat. I did want a girl, but at least have something of the line. With my luck the tri boy will turn out the best. I didn't want a tri, but if he's the best, he's the best. What am I gonna do? The Tri boy has only a half collar and he seems to have more red on his one back leg. But there is also a nice black boy that doesn't have much white on him either. We'll see in about a week how they are coming along.

Thank you everyone for your congrats and good wishes.

• Congrats on a successful litter. Pups look very healthy!

• @nomrbddgs:

Yup, you're right Pat. I did want a girl, but at least have something of the line. With my luck the tri boy will turn out the best. I didn't want a tri, but if he's the best, he's the best. What am I gonna do? The Tri boy has only a half collar and he seems to have more red on his one back leg. But there is also a nice black boy that doesn't have much white on him either. We'll see in about a week how they are coming along.

Thank you everyone for your congrats and good wishes.

Well, my choice is always to the less "loud" markings… I don't care for lots of white on any color. My Maggii was my best show dog, did the most winning... and had no white on the fact other then around the muzzle and a 1/2 collar, but on the off show side. Legs were three with white only about 1/3 of the way and one almost to the elbow

• I just think the ones with less white look 'cleaner' somehow.
    Here's the pic of the tri boy by himself. You can see how the collar tapers off.
    attachment_p_96070_0_wdpup4triboy2sm.jpg

• So tiny and sweet handsome little boy.

Rita Jean

• Houston

How precious he is..so sweet, do you think you will keep him?

• He's gorgeous

• I'm really not sure at this point which one I will keep. Scott wants to come up in about six weeks to see them, and Sue may keep one, and me. I do have one buyer that I kept and they'll be thrilled with anything, and they seem to be easy to work with if I want to show him and keep him intact. So any one of them is a possibility.

• @nomrbddgs:

I just think the ones with less white look 'cleaner' somehow.
    Here's the pic of the tri boy by himself. You can see how the collar tapers off.

I agree… so again noted that I prefer less white then more flashy white...

• here is the black boy. The white should close up nicely on his head leaving the muzzle with little white, a small collar and not much white on his legs. What do you think?
    attachment_p_96102_0_black-boy1.jpg
    attachment_p_96102_1_black-boy2.jpg
    attachment_p_96102_2_blackboy3.jpg

• @nomrbddgs:

here is the black boy. The white should close up nicely on his head leaving the muzzle with little white, a small collar and not much white on his legs. What do you think?

I agree Arlene, that white on the face will be around his muzzle and a spot on the head, the line inbetween will most likely totally close. And yes, a very small white collar. Funny however is that the legs stay pretty much the same (at least I have found that). Example would be what I call "mitten" feet where the white is only on the foot, seems that it stays that way as adults, still just around the foot, it doesn't get smaller making more of the foot the regular coat color

• puppies 6 days. The videos were shot under the heat lamp-sorry!

links for videos (really short-30 sec each)
    http://s540.photobucket.com/albums/gg329/shadow_brat/?action=view¤t=SDC11810.flv
    http://s540.photobucket.com/albums/gg329/shadow_brat/?action=view¤t=SDC11811.flv
    attachment_p_96372_0_puppies-6-days.jpg

• Goodness they sure are active! Mine are still spending most of their time sleeping. 🙂

• The one (I don't know which one) seemed like he was yodelling this noon hour. I don't know if it's possible, but I was sure laughing. These guys are totally active. Screaming, whining, moving. A few of them are even up on their feet. Ugh, I'll be getting out the x-pen this week.

• Houston

oh my goodness are they cute..I can smell the puppy breath and fritos feet all the way over here..

Suggested Topics