Skip to content

Litter at Mody?s homekennels!

Breeder Talk

Suggested Topics

  • And She's Back!

    Breeder Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    No surprise there as there has been a few craiglist posts from this person with Basenjis to place…ie: FOR SALE! I don't think she ever stopped breeding.
  • Samantha's Parents

    Breeder Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    lvossL
    The public database does not list breeder but Sally does track breeders in her personal database.
  • Asthenia "C" litter

    Breeder Talk
    60
    0 Votes
    60 Posts
    30k Views
    irenaI
    @Janneke: I enjoy your pics sooo much..! And I just LOVE this one.. this is the other girl right? http://astheniabasenji.rajce.idnes.cz/C_litter_2/#16.1.2010_85_.JPG Hmm… if I click on the link now.. I don't see the pic.. But I mean the one of I think Cibitoke on your/someones hand yawning.. :) Super cute :D I know what pic you mean :). Yes, it is Cibitoke i my sister's hand. Adults are great, Masai and Buju are still in "puppy area". Masai takes care of puppies so carefully and his behaviour often looks like HE gave birth to puppies, not Abanda :rolleyes::D. Today we are taking a stack pics, so then I'll upload that here.
  • The Cost of Raising A Litter

    Pinned Breeder Talk
    58
    0 Votes
    58 Posts
    41k Views
    M
    I was reading that only bread a bitch about 3 times, what happens then with that dogs? are resell, or keep all of them?
  • Kinetic Litter Blog

    Breeder Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Bitches age for first and last litter

    Breeder Talk
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    14k Views
    YodelDogsY
    I had an "oops" litter 4 months ago between an 11 year old male and a 9 year old bitch. This was the bitch's third litter. She had no complications during pregnancy nor in delivery. If the scenario wasn't odd enough to begin with, the bitch has gone through alot of positive changes since delivering. She has slimmed down and is maintaining the best weight she has had in years. She has become active and playful again and her attitude is almost always happy. I'm thoroughly enjoying these changes in her and she is too. I don't know what was in those "puppy hormones" but I wish I could bottle it and sell it LOL! :D