Enchanted/Kinetic Litter Announcement
  • Late last night, July 28, 2010, TC, FC Sunbird Sudnly Follow The Lady SC whelped 4 healthy puppies sired by Cole, DC Kinetic's Enchanted Knight SC, FCh, JOR. There are 2 black boys, 1 red girl, and 1 black girl. TC is an excellent mom.

Pictures of the puppies are up at http://enchantedbasenjis.basenjinet.net/litter.html

• Beautiful litter - congratulations! Keep us posted with lots of pictures. I love the little red and white girl that cropped up from these two dark beauties. Was that expected?

• Congratulations to you and Deb for your new babies!

• First Basenji's

Proud parents indeed. Congratulations.

• Congratulations! Beautiful babies :)

• We knew there was a 25% chance for a non-black and white puppy. We were pretty sure that TC is not tri factored so we figured if we got something other than black and white it would be a red.

It is kind of funny because her last litter by a red and white male was also 3 blacks and 1 red. TC must really like black.

• P

Many congratulations - I'm drooling!!

• Lovely little babies! Congratulations.

• So wish I could pop over for some puppy cuddling!!! Congratulations and hope they continue to thrive.

• Congratulations!!!

• Congrats! I love b&w basenjis with little to no white on their face - those are my favourites.

• They are so cute. I really like Neal. Perhaps I missed it earlier, but is there a theme to their names?

• There is no theme to baby names. At least none that I know of. I know my cousin named Neal because he had a white collar when he was born so he is named for Neal Cafferty of White Collar.

• Ahw… sooo cute..... More pics please ;)

• P

They are gorgeous, thank you for posting pictures.

• What a bunch of cuties.

• As requested, more photos.

• Q

Do you mind if I fly down and steal Nike? They're all adorable!

Views