Skip to content

Hiking with Lycia & Friends

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Best friends

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    They are so cute! Sharing the sun... and sofa. :)
  • Malaika and friends

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    SyberSadeS
    Fun day at the park! Good for you for bringing your camera!!!!!
  • Seti, Dixie & Friends

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Love that third picture, with the two of them looking up at you - adorable!
  • Lycia snibbits

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Lauren..so nice to see you both back together..I kow it must be hard for her…but she will come around..I love your pictures, thank you so much for sharing..and good luck on your finals..;)
  • Fun with Friends!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Sonny looks like he had lots of fun
  • Maya & Pugs (Pictures & Video)

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    MayaM
    @renaultf1: And basenjis aren't?:D:D:D Wait 'til you get a second basenji and Maya has a partner in crime… :D:D:D I cant wait to have another basenji :D I guess it wont be til Maya (hopefully!) has babies so it'll be a bit of a wait yet, but i can just imagine two little horrors ruling the house :rolleyes: