Skip to content

Looking for Brindle or Black/White Male

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Black and White

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    12
    1 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    N
    I live in Canada Montreal and im looking for a basenji i can’t seem to find one anywhere if you guys know any breeders or places i can go it would be much appreciated. thank you
  • Looking for a red/brindle basenji in MALTA

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    J
    A quick google search yielded this site: www.eurobreeders.com. Search breeds, then B, then look for Basenji. There where many breeders that popped up including a couple in Italy, which isn’t too far I suppose. I have no idea about Basenji breeding in Europe though. Do your homework.
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6k Views
    Chealsie508C
    Such great news!!! Thanks for updating, I'm sure he is feeling king of the castle and loving all the swooning that MUST be occurring
  • Basenji red/white male for sale!!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    26k Views
    M
    Meisterhaus Tail Of Intrigue (USA) (Jasiri-Sukari White Collar Crime?Undercover Bojak's Caitlan) Fanconi syndrome: probably clear Eyes: mild ppm on one eye Hips (ofa): good
  • Looking for red and white male

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    95
    0 Votes
    95 Posts
    61k Views
    renaultf1R
    @dmcarty: Understanding however that breeding carriers to clear is the option that allows to include the widest genetic diversity. Breeding only clear to clear reduces the diversity in the population - shade of what happend to the breed during some of the other health concerns like HA, PRA and Malabsorbtion. Hopefully we learned that throwing the baby out with the bath water is not the most effective way of keeping valuable traits while eliminating health concerns. +1…I could not agree with you more!
  • Looking for a Red/White Female in Forida

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    15k Views
    YodelDogsY
    FWIW, they never contacted me or I could have helped them out. After a single post though they may not even be on the forum anymore.