Skip to content

Looking for Male Basenji

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    tanzaT
    Go to www.basenji.org and search for breeders by state
  • 0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    elbrantE
    This popped up on Facebook... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157403056409731&set=a.10150936620199731&type=3&theater&ifg=1
  • Looking for adult male basenji to love

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    T
    @Candi: Hi! I have been a basenji owner for 26 years. I recently lost my best friend and am looking for a red/white male basenji 5 -8 years of age. We live in Broward Cty, Florida. Thank you. Candi, have you attempted to get in touch with Brat? Basenji rescue and transport! Check out the website for contact information and the dogs they have available for adoption.
  • In nyc looking for male basenji pup

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    8k Views
    U
    The Basenji Meetup in New York City has a list of breeders who provided dogs to members. You can find it at: http://www.meetup.com/basenji-nyc/pages/Breeders/.
  • Looking for a Basenji in Iowa

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    khanisK
    If you are interested in a an 8-month old tri girl…. please feel to check out my Khani's Basenjis FaceBook page.... Daisy and Violet are looking for their forever homes. Both should test as Fanconi Clear as parents are Fanconi Clear and completely health-tested. You can email me at bennyburnerbono at aol.com for more info.
  • Wanted: Male Basenji :)

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    12k Views
    tanzaT
    I think that many adopters would pay for the cost. And add to that if it is a situation that a person has contacted BRAT to give up the dog and he/she is not tested then they should be required to put up that fee. I think that BRAT does an excellent job in most respects, however this is one point that I really disagree with not testing. I am not sure that they would agree to test even if people covered the cost