Skip to content

Looking for a Basenji in the UK

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Looking to buy a Basenji Uk

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    10k Views
    ZandeZ
    @morsesa At the moment so many people are breeding because of the demand, and scammers are rife. People are advertising puppies and taking deposits when there are no puppies. It is also a risk that puppies from some countries may not have the right papers and can't be registered. Also that no health tests have been done on the parents. It is not as easy to go outside the box these days.
  • Looking for a Basenji (Spain)

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    senjisillyS
    Oddly enough, there is another person in Spain needing to rehome their Basenji puppy. The fellow's girlfriend does not like dogs. The topic is "Basenji puppy for adoption (Spain)" and the guy is @Luc21. Hope you can contact him.
  • Looking for Basenji (Switzerland)

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    E
    We have had our Basenji boy for just over a week. He came to us from Belarus to UK from a wonderful breeder who gave us lots of information, support and contact while we waited for him to be able to travel.[image: 1621799551369-received_507687556937191-resized.jpeg]
  • Looking for Female Basenji in UK

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    tanzaT
    I am sure that Zande will chime in with suggestions, but know that this time of year all pups are spoken for with reservations for this years litters... you are most likely looking at possible 2021 pups. Zande can give you some breeder (responsible) suggestions
  • Looking for female basenji s-o-t uk

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    B
    Thank you for the input eeeefarm, that is exactly what I'm planning to do once ive done some more research.i have been around many different breeds of dogs over the years but never owned one myself so I have a fair bit of knowledge about most breeds and I would never put my children in harm's way or any dog for that matter. If I'm not as sure as I can be about my family's ability to love,look after and train a dog we won't be having one. This is why I got onto this forum to gather as much information from owners (like your good self) and others who have bothered to read my message properly,as I can before we go ahead and take on a very large commitment.
  • Looking for a basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    18k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    My gut feeling is if you can't find a dog who is utterly good with cats already, your best and safest bet is a puppy. I suggest you get on a couple of breeder's list and wait for the perfect pup for your house.