Skip to content

Looking for young basenji

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
  • We are looking for young basenji or pup as a pet. We are family of three with teen aged child. WE live in a house with fenced in backyard in North West Florida. Would like to meet breeder(s) near by, don't mind the drive.

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    A
    @giza1 thank you, will check them out.
  • 0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    elbrantE
    This popped up on Facebook... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157403056409731&set=a.10150936620199731&type=3&theater&ifg=1
  • 0 Votes
    9 Posts
    11k Views
    sfonativeboyS
    I live in San Francisco and I'm very interested in adopting a Basenji! Could you please contact me and give me more information …. i have had numerous basenjis .. starting out with my two RAMSES and NUBIA they had pups .. and although they were not planned pregnacies .. went to very good homes.. I still have some contact with one family .....that bought two of our pups ... My beloved Leeloo and MAx died last year ..... and I'm sooo in need of having the pitter patter of Basenji feet run around in my empty house... Aldo Villalta 415-587-5010
  • Looking for a Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    D
    @nomrbddgs: I did find a lady for you, unfortunately, Luther is sick and has taken a turn for the worse recently, so that meeting was cancelled even before I could tell you. I haven't found anyone else remotely close. Sorry!!! Thanks very much! We greatly appreciate your help. Let us know if you hear of any other Saskatchewan Basenjis for us to meet!
  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjiMayaB
    @bernicem77: I'm not sure if you found a male, but BRAT has two males available in Ontario. Thank you. Just saw the latest dog post.
  • Looking for Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    He has never owned a Basenji before no, but he has researched them. Thank you for the info. I will talk to him.