Skip to content

Looking for Female Basenji in UK

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • wanted a basenji dog male or female in UK.

    Moved Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    ZandeZ
    Only in a negative sense. There are none available. All breeders have lists spilling over to next year. But email me privately and I will send you a list of Breed Club Secretaries. If you get in quick, you will be my 184th enquiry since lockdown and I haven't bred for 10 years or more. No - you are too late already, 2 more in this morning. . . so you might make it to 186th on my list.
  • -1 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    tanzaT
    @hawk8875 - Those listing with AKC are paid advertisements. There is no requirement on who can pay to be listed. Go to www.basenji.org and then to find breeder and you can search by state. Breeders listed on there are members of the Basenji Club of America.
  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    D
    I think Tanza is spot on. Not sure where you are, but the Basenji Nationals are in Tucson in November. Assuming it's possible, I can't think of a better way to find a good breeder than to attend.
  • Looking for basenji female in Paris

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    9 Posts
    11k Views
    sfonativeboyS
    I live in San Francisco and I'm very interested in adopting a Basenji! Could you please contact me and give me more information …. i have had numerous basenjis .. starting out with my two RAMSES and NUBIA they had pups .. and although they were not planned pregnacies .. went to very good homes.. I still have some contact with one family .....that bought two of our pups ... My beloved Leeloo and MAx died last year ..... and I'm sooo in need of having the pitter patter of Basenji feet run around in my empty house... Aldo Villalta 415-587-5010
  • Looking for Female Basenji Puppy!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    21k Views
    S
    Your in for a lot of fun with a new puppy. Lots of missed sleep as well.