Skip to content

My two favorite pics

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Some pics from this weekend

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    What great pictures..he looks so happy..
  • Just a few pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    JannekeJ
    Great pics! Moe is a nice looking dog! Of course.. Cody is handsome too.. but that counts for all B's, doesn't it ;) I love the cuddle, mine!, hugs and grrr pics :D
  • More pics of this weekend

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    basenji_fanB
    I love your pictures, they are always so wonderful and I love how socialized Tillo is, he's such a great boy OMG this has to be the worlds biggest tennis ball LMAO [image: 8851956_orig.jpg]
  • Some pics of Kiora

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    We all love our dogs, be they PB, mixes or maybes…. I think the main thing we all have in common is that we want to learn how to read our dogs so we can be the best humans they can own.
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    62
    0 Votes
    62 Posts
    42k Views
    JannekeJ
    Thanks for the pictures! Lovely to watch!
  • Pics, pics, pics, and more pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Love the one with the basenji sitting on the boxer head. Priceless Love the color of your boxer.